About FerroWatt Lighting
Ferrowatt was founded in late 19th century Vienna, Austria under the name "Watt AG". The lightbulb manufacturing company prospered into the 1930's rivaling such large manufacturers as OSRAM and Philips.
In the early 1990's (After the fall of Communism in Eastern Europe) Bob Rosenzweig visited the Czech Republic where he discovered the commemorative postage stamp to Ferrowatt Lamps. The actual building in the postage stamp was still standing (it was used as a Socialist book repository throughout the Communist period). Since then and with great success, AAMSCO Lighting has been working to re-establish the Ferrowatt brand.
(Text is provided by FerroWatt)